• Masterclass – From February 25th to the 28th and along with Aureliusz Golinski, Reiko Ichise and others, I will be in Warsaw contributing to this year’s edition of the Arte dei Suonatori Masterclasses. The workshop focuses both on theory and technique in the historical performance practice. The course does not solely target baroque instruments players but also those, who want to enrich contemporary music performance with historically informed performance practice. More information.
• Happy 2019 – Dear all – my wishes for a beautiful and healthy 2019. Thank you for listening, joining concerts and supporting during 2018 – I hope that the music will at times soothe, at times encourage and at times just bring simple joy.
• Concert – Friday November 30th at 16.30, Bolette performed with the Trinitatis Ensemble at the Trinitatis Church in the center of Copenhagen. An advent music program including Telemann and Buxtehude. Free entrance.
• New Video – Alpha’s album of J. S. Bach’s Goldberg Variations, reworked by Peter Navarro-Alonso is out today on all streaming platforms. along with a music video for the Aria. To celebrate, on Sunday October 28th at 4:30PM, there will be a release event held in an adjoining room to the trio’s rehearsal space in Copenhagen. Experience the music in an intimate setting, along with a glass of wine or champagne, and relax in the beautiful candlelit surroundings of the newly opened restaurant Alouette, as dusk turns to night.
• CD Release – October 19 the latest album from Bolette’s trio, Alpha was released from Dacapo Records. The album contains Peter Navarro-Alonso’s recomposition of the famous J. S. Bach Goldberg Variations.