• Concert cancelation – Unfortunately, we are compelled to cancel Alpha’s concert in Lyngby on April 20th on account of the Covid-19 pandemic.
• Copenhagen Baroque Festival 2020 – The baroque festival in the heart of Copenhagen will return this summer for its second installment! Once again we welcome soprano Clara Cecilie Thomsen, the baroque orchestra Arte dei Suonatori, and Bolette’s own Elephant House Quartet. Violinist Paweł Zalejski, flutist Joachim Becerra-Thomsen, and psalterion player Komale Akakpo, and many others have been added to this year’s program! More information on the festival’s Facebook page soon. Timeless baroque melodies in the venues the music was composed for! Rendez-vous June 17-21.
• US Concert series – On October 24th and 26th 2019, I will be performing my solo J. S. Bach repertoire in New York (24/10), as part of the EM/NY (Early Music/New York) concert series. Additionally, a concerto as soloist with the EM/NY orchestra (26/10), a repertoire of J. A. Scheibe & G. Ph. Telemann, part of their Nordic Accord series which focuses on 18th century Scandinavian music. Tickets available here.
• CD Release – Elephant House Quartet’s new album is now out! Follow this link to listen on your preferred streaming platform.
• Frederiksborg Barok – Introducing the new festival Frederiksborg Barok! Seven concerts and musical visits set in the wonderful Frederiksborg castle an hour north of Copenhagen from September 27th to 29th 2019. The program will feature music by composers which had a strong connection to Danish monarchy. Kings Christian IV and Frederik IV were known patrons to a number of Baroque composers. Music from A. Vivaldi, J. Dowland and J. Schop performed by the likes of Arte dei Suonatori, Bine Bryndorf, Reiko Ichise, Anne Freitag, Justin Bland, and myself in the chambers the music was meant to be performed in. Ticket price vary, sometimes free, and are available on the castle’s website.
• Latest Releases
• Recent Videos